Wafer Processing Technician
Job Title: Wafer Processing Technician
Hands on wafer processing role, working closely within a team to achieve production goals and schedules and liaising with the Engineer and Engineering Manager over processing issues, maintenance and reporting.
- Processing wafers using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment, some under high magnification.
- Operation of automated semiconductor tools and manual wafer processing.
- Working with chemicals used for processing in a safe and responsible manner, restocking as required.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale.
- Attend departmental meetings as required & maintain all documentation and records as requested
- Being flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Technical qualification in a relevant subject and / or 1 year relevant experience within the electronics industry
- Ability to work as part of a team in a target driven environment under minimum supervision.
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work under a microscope
ACS are recruiting for a Wafer Processing Technician. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Wafer Processing Technician please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Wafer Processing Technician. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Wafer Processing Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Wafer Processing Technician role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77673700