North West London
Salary - market competitive!!!
A long established and successful defence engineering company is looking to recruit a Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Sonar software teams to develop current and future projects through all phases of the implementation lifecycle.
Software Engineer - Key Experience & Qualifications:
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent in software, computer science or software related discipline.
* 3 or more years of software development experience in OO design and code generation (Java and C++) in a commercial environment (ideally defence).
* Clear understanding and experience of multi-threaded software design in a real-time context.
* Experience of various toolsets for Linux (Eclipse/Netbeans) and Windows (Visual Studio).
* Experience of formal OO design language (preferably UML with EA/Rhapsody).
* Self-starter and able to learn on the fly.
* Experience in defence/SONAR
* Experience in QT
* Experience of software development for Windows
* Exposure to Data Distribution Service (DDS)
The successful candidate must be capable of attaining SC clearance as a minimum!!!
The position of Software Engineer comes not only with good salary but also great benefits package that includes:
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Dental plan
* Health screening
* AESOP (All Employee Share Ownership Plan)
* Critical illness
* Holiday flexibility
If you feel that this is a role for you and you have the skills to perform to the highest level in this position then please Click to Apply to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77654973