Graduate Assembly & Test Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Assembly & Test Engineer to join a growing manufacturing company based in Caerphilly. Working within the Operations Team you will be providing Engineering support in the Assembly and Test dept.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
* Responsibility for all engineering support within the assembly & test dept.
* Ensuring test verification reports meet required standards.
* Liaising with Quality Dept. on defect reduction and corrective actions around non-conformances.
* Responsibility for compliance reports outgoing inspection.
* Responsibility for electrical test certification and repairs.
* Working with suppliers on enhancements to electromechanical pumps and similar devices.
* 6-Sigma activities including SPC and FMEA.
* Driving continuous improvement activities within the dept.
* Ownership of new capital projects.
* Technology transfer of new products from R&D into manufacturing..
* Producing standard operating procedures for manufacturing.
* Provision of technical information for sales and marketing to support customer needs.
* Degree Qualified (Bachelors/Masters level) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is essential
* Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
* Experience of working in a high volume, regulated, manufacturing environment.
* Ability to work on own initiative and drive change.
* Ability to present to peers and senior management on a regular basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77675212