An exciting opportunity has become available to join a fast growing digital marketing agency based in Manchester city centre. Our client is looking for an experienced SEO to help them deliver excellent search engine rankings and traffic growth for their clients.
Working directly under their Search Director, you’ll have guidance and support from a highly experienced SEO, but will be expected to work under your own initiative to deliver results. You should have a strong background in SEO, and have a proven track record in consistently achieving results for clients. Minimum 3 years SEO experience is required.
The role will require researching and implementing an SEO strategy on a client by client basis, whilst continually looking for new opportunities and delivering exceptional value to clients as the campaign progresses. The role does not require a lot of customer interaction, although you will be expected to prepare monthly reports outlining services provided and results achieved during the billing period. You may also be required to communicate with clients (mostly by email) in order to request information or deliver important news regarding their campaign.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully increasing organic traffic through SEO methods, as well as a strong understanding of onsite and offsite SEO methodologies. Data collection and analysis will be very important, and you should familiar with tools such as Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Webmaster tools and Analytics.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Creating an SEO strategy appropriate for the clients requirements
- Auditing websites to identify performance issues
- Working with our web developers to make website search engine friendly
- Conducting keyword research and identifying keyword opportunities
- Monitoring and auditing competitor’s
- Reporting to clients
- Identifying link building opportunities and building links
- Reacting to negative results or sideways movement in rankings
- Continually scrutinizing and adjusting the SEO strategy as challenges arise
The successful candidate must also be competent in the following areas;
- Familiar with major CMS platforms, such as Wordpress
- Backlink analysis (toxic link checking, disavowing and link building)
- Google Webmaster tools
- Google Analytics
- Canonical tags
- Internal page linking
- Page title and H1
- Google page load speed insight tool
- Schema markup
- Reporting software
- Domains, hosting and ssl certificates
- Rank tracking software
- Google algorithm updates
- Content marketing
If you have the required skills and are looking for an exciting new challenge then we look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77661460