IT Helpdesk Support
Helpdesk Analyst role - based in Central London. AMAZING COMPANY
£35,000 salary with exceptional perks, benefits and working environment (with trips to San Francisco with the company).
They are looking for people with either a strong desire to grow their skills in more Networking (Cisco) or Infrastructure.
My client that I have been partnered with for a number of years is going through a period of explosive growth and they are looking for a IT Helpdesk Analyst who will help them continue to deliver amazing service and results that their team has become known for. This unique opportunity covers multiple technology disciplines. They are looking for someone that is passionate about people and technology.
The ideal candidate will be personable and engage the user community actively. This position also offers daily to exposure to cutting edge technology and a variety of SaaS applications. This person will be working out of our London office Become an industry leader and revolutionize the integration market.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will be a key contributor operating in the UK office by providing support to the team in London and the EMEA region at large as well as provide support to the global company. This position owns videoconferencing, asset procurement and configuration, end user support, SaaS application administration, network infrastructure, and the general IT experience for the region.
- 3-5 years or more of experience customer service, software support and/or technical support experience including wireless networking, Active Directory, MacOS, and telephony/videoconferencing
- "Owner attitude" - you want everything you own to be a reflection of your passion for technology
- A passion for the details combined with interest in big picture goals
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and enthusiasm to learn and help
- A ?do whatever it takes? attitude
- A proven track record of accomplishments
- A ?self-starter? that loves to build solutions that make the business run better
- Support the End User community for all real-time requests
- You will become knowledgeable in applicable systems with the help of the team so that you can be a master of the most common support requests with escalation support from their Operations Engineers
- You will become fluent in the network and systems configuration of the office
- Become fluent in their ticket tracking system and develop a balanced ticket handling process for the team in the UK
- They want you to become a telepresence expert. They use LifeSize video conferencing technology across the company as well as maintain the technology for All Hands meetings
- Develop a deep knowledge of the network and systems infrastructure and ensure that documentation and incident response plans are well thought out
- Become familiar with the user and asset provisioning process as to be able to assist with it as the company grows looking for ways to improve the process
- Prioritize and schedule helpdesk issues to manage your queue, provide post resolution follow-up, and identify issue trends, communicating them to the team
- Collaborate and contribute to larger projects with their amazing team of Operations Engineers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959546158