C# Developer is required by a Global Investment Bank.
You will have the following skills / experience:
- Extensive experience in C# .NET development
- Strong understanding of MVVM , WPF and Dev express or equivalent
- Experience with LINQ , XML, Rest API framework
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Strong experience with Software Development Lifecycle processes and familiarity with an Agile approach to development
- Experience of DevOps environment and platforms ( Git, TeamCity etc.)
- Understanding of Rabbit MQ or equivalent messaging environment
- Knowledge of Fixed income products is preferred
- Strong Analytical skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills are expected
- Strong team player and collaboration skills
- Experience working with Traders, Sales and other business as well as technology teams in a fast paced environment a significant plus.
Senior level C#/.NET developer required for the London based securitized markets technology team. The developer will work on the Spirit application, a front-office MIS, pricing, risk and position management system used by traders, risk managers, and senior-management across different trading desks.
They need someone who is a quick learner and has problem solving capabilities and should be able to work in a high pressure, volatile and demanding environment. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about mortgage origination, secondary ABS, and other securitized products trading.
Please call or send your CV now for more details, this is an URGENT role!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77680932