Electrical and/or RF Test
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - Dependant on Experience
An excellent career opportunity for a talented Engineer to join a Global Leader in its' field of Product / Systems Testing Services , joining a team of talented EMC Engineers who provide EMC testing services to clients across the world.
This opportunity is with a Globally renowned Certification Engineering company with sites across the world, they offer a competitive salary , superb, moden working environment including an on-site gym and canteen .
EMC Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- EMC Testing - both Screened enclosure and In-situ.
- Test Planning.
- Test Equipment and Test Method development
- Working closely with customers on a daily basis.
EMC Engineer - skills and experience required :
- RF or Electrical Testing experience
- Hard working ethos
- Strong communication skills , comfortable in from of customers at all levels
- Strong report writing skills
- HNC Min in an engineering discipline
This is a true career development opportunity to work for a genuine world player in their field - apply now !!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77669057