Front End Web Developer
Do you enjoy developing software for business web and mobile applications?
Do you have strong and proven front end commercial web development experience?
Can you work permanently in the South Essex area?
A successful company and leading business within their sector based in the South Essex area have a great opportunity within their IT team for a suitably experienced Front End Web Developer to join them on a permanent full time basis.
What they offer….
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly IT team environment on new projects where your specific skills, experience and contribution will be valued and rewarded
- Support and funding for relevant ongoing development and training
- Long term stability and benefits of working in a permanent role
The job itself…
The role will involve:
- Leading the rebranding of multiple group websites including e-commerce and extranets for a leading UK business in their sector. This would involve new ideas and concepts.
- Using experience of working on a number of different types and styles of commercial web sites to lead the business in design ideas and justify their design to decision makers. This would include responsive web sites that maximise the reach of the company brand.
The ideal candidate….is this you?
- Familiarisation with current web and mobile design trends would be essential and an appetite to remain current through training and research.
- Experience in leading small developments, with a flair for web design and good attention to detail.
- Experience in responsive design, mobile friendly apps.
- Excellent communication skills and team player/builder.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone.
- 4+ years commercial experience working within a professional services environment, preferably working in an IT/ technical environment.
- Experience and knowledge of software development tools & methodologies.
- Ability to use conceptualisation software (Axure)
- Able to understand and author technical documents
- Experience of source control and ALM and full SDLC (JIRA / SVN)
- BOOTSTRAP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS. Integration with Web API.(JSON)
- Familiarisation with Image manipulation (Fireworks, Photoshop, etc)
- Innovative thinker and able to justify their 'make a difference' ideas to the business.
Other desirable, but not essential, skills:
- CMS tools (Wordpress, Umbraco)
- Working with testers.
- ReactJS / Social media integration
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant. If you are interested in applying then we recommend you do so as soon as possible. Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77674389