Graduate Compliance / KYC Analysts - JP Morgan - Bournemouth
Graduate Compliance / KYC Analysts required - JP Morgan - Bournemouth
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the premier Investment Bank, JPMorgan as an entry-level KYC Analyst for a 6 month contract based at the campus in Bournemouth.
This is a 6 month project which offers unique insight into JP Morgan's KYC operation function and the opportunity to work in partnership with our top-tier professionals within CIB as well as across Line of Business with KYC and Compliance teams.
We are looking for graduates who are interested in a challenging new opportunity where you shall be able to utilise and develop your analytical and investigative skills.
Role responsibilities include:
- Perform public and internal research to complete due diligence on client KYC profiles
- Work with cross LOB KYC team and make KYC alignment decisions
- Ensure KYC documentation added to the KYC source systems is accurate and complete
- Act as a Holistic KYC point of contact for cross LOB's and sales
- Liaise with Sales, Bankers, Relationship Managers and client directly to acquire missing client KYC documentation
- Escalate KYC policies and procedure related business issues to more senior staff in the team
- Discuss and escalate with Compliance complex issues surrounding client types and structures and other AML risk-related issues
- Graduate with well-rounded academic background - Business, Economics, Law, Finance or similar
- Analytical thinker and process driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Interest in financial service business, Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Client policies and procedures
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77680258