Currently seeking an enthusiastic IT Apprentice to work in a growing company within a nurturing and encouraging team environment.
The company heavily invest in apprentices and have several in the business who would be able to guide and support you through your own apprenticeship.
The company provide first rate IT infrastructure, software development, telephony and professional services to business enterprises ranging from 20-2000 employees.
They are committed to delivering exceptional value through a deep knowledge and understanding of the latest innovative technologies and have official partner status with some of the world's leading technology vendors including Microsoft, Cisco Veeam. Employing qualified Prince2 practitioners and ITIL security cleared technology experts they provide superior IT solutions through their UK based service desk.
- Providing 1st line technical support via phone and email to internal and external customers
- Assess Faulty equipment (PC's / Laptop's / Printer's / Router's) etc.
- Repair & Re-install Laptops & Pc's which will include operating systems and software
- Contact Vendors and oversee warranty replacements including arranging collections and deliveries of equipment
- Contact Customers & deal directly with repairs and software and hardware faults
- Commission new equipment ready for a customer
- Assist with creating new procedures
- Organised and reliable
- Good Communicator
- Customer focused
- To be enthusiastic and approach each task with a positive attitude, eager to Learn amd willing to go the extra mile when required
- Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Following a successful probation period, employees are entitled to:
- Health shield cash plan - claiming back money for dental, medical, optician bills etc.
- CSMA membership - online membership which gives discounts for restaurants, shops etc.
- Bonus scheme entitlement
- Many possibilities in an expanding company and career progression possible on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Working hours, Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959562112