Senior Finance Business Partner
One the UK's largest legal services providers are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner to their Bristol office.
The purpose of the role is to provide the relevant Heads of Services and Heads of Products with information to enable the Group to achieve profitable revenue growth in line with the overall strategy.
- Monthly management reporting of performance including commentaries, KPIs, and analysis
- Operating as a finance business partner to the Heads of Service, HR Business Partners, and other internal management providing the business with financial analysis, support and challenge
- A requirement to understand the key business drivers and trends that will maximise profitability and cash generation
- Budgeting and forecasting performance in line with the Group timetable, with completion of reports and commentaries.
- To support in relation to client profitability analysis, pricing decisions and provision of bid support
- Working with the Group Finance team to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting at all times.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with post qualification experience
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering, ideally gained in a professional services environment within a large finance function
- The ability to work collaboratively with the business and challenge where appropriate
- Ability to add value and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Strong and confident communication skills, both orally and in writing, with the ability to interact with senior members of the business
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting discussions with senior business managers