Mobile App Developer
Our client is looking for a Mobile App Developer with experience developing native iOS and Android Apps in Tortworth which is just north of Bristol.
You will be part of a small, dedicated team, working in a fast-paced environment. Your skills will be relied upon to meet the demanding needs of some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to help shape the architecture, design and development of our client’s next generation of mobile learning Apps.
Mobile technology is advancing at a rapid pace and this opportunity will require you to keep abreast of current technological developments in the mobile space and continually be on the lookout for ways in which the company's mobile strategy can be improved, capitalising on the latest technology trends and capabilities.
Key responsibilities as Mobile App Developer
• Development of new iOS and Android mobile learning Apps
• Maintenance and support of existing Apps
• Continual UI / UX refinement
Desired experience and skills
The role of Mobile App Developer requires a high level of skill with iOS and Android development, including, but not limited to:
• Objective C and Swift
• Java and Android SDK
• UI and UX design experience, including iOS and Android design guidelines
• Experience consuming REST and custom server-side style remote APIs
• Git and GitHub
• Automated testing tools (desirable but not essential)
The role of Mobile App Developer will be based at our client’s head office at Tortworth, just north of Bristol. Although, you will also have the opportunity to work from home.
Due to their location you must have a full driving licence and your own transport.
The package Includes:
• A competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Profit bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Private healthcare
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service and income protection insurance
• Opportunity to take part in the Company share option scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656483