Front-End Developer/Digital Optimisation&Personalisation Manager
Front-End Developer / Digital Optimisation & Personalisation Manager
The Rank Group, UK's leading multi channel gaming operator is looking for a to join the team in our brand-new office in Maidenhead.
We're looking for a Front End Developer (also known as a Digital Optimization Manager) who will be responsible for the technical delivery of optimisation activities, including but not limited to the technical build and implementation of A/B testing, multivariate testing (MVT), personalisation and content targeting for 'always on' execution. The optimization / personalisation delivery will extend to include driving data driven behaviour, supported by the architecture to build repeatable opportunities for creating smart customer behaviour that can be implemented to increase revenue creation, reduce churn and build brand affinity.
As a Digital Optimisation & Personalisation Manager, you will:
- Be working in a high caliber team with existing and new technologies to shape the development digital optimization / personalisation.
- Build journeys that apply digital statistical, behavioural datasets and vast testing rigor, in partnership with our product teams, to:
- impact customer behavior,
- Increase revenue and margin performance,
- Collaborate with Data Science team to analyse experiments,
- Build enhance product and brand journeys
- Work with team & stakeholders to create activities that are technically feasible and optimal within the boundaries of the technologies available.
- Work with Personalisation Managers to build experiences within tools but also using custom development to create best in class experiences.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to build digital optimization / personalisation products that enable others to work with reporting effectively and inform decision-making that solve business problems with data.
- Drive regular communication with peers of all key departments and club teams to ensure optimal awareness of digital personalisation / optimisation initiatives.
- Be responsible for detailed and comprehensive testing and QA of experiences to ensure all experiences are well executed.
- Be responsible for quality monitoring to ensure consistent digital optimization across the brand portfolio.
Essential skills / experience:
- Extensive experience of advanced personalisation / optimization
- Strong capability in AB testing and Personalisation tools. Monetate is preferred
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Google, Site Catalyst, DFA)
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with statistical analysis or experiment design
- BS/BA in marketing or digital or quantitative field, (Marketing (digital), Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science).
Personal Qualities – we’re looking for an individual who:
- Demonstrates clear leadership and establishes a positive and collaborative relationship with all stakeholders and takes accountability and ownership for the function.
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change.
- Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting environment of achievement.
- Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders, build strong relationships, and tailor communication to meet the stakeholders needs.
- Proven experience of decisive influencing at all levels of the organisation and cross-functionally, and of providing clarity and insight to complex discussions and debates to achieve resolution and understanding.
- Demonstrates determination and purpose to deliver and achieve the best results for the organisation.
- Fosters curiosity which results in new lines of thinking, original insight and breakthrough ideas for the business. Encourages and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.
- Ability to analyses complex problems, sees connections / trends, and works against the right priorities. Transform data into insight and prioritises solutions that deliver maximum value.
So who are we? You may know us better through some of our iconic brands such as Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos but since 1937 the Rank Group have been delighting Customer’s in the UK and around the world and we’re continuing to do so by ensuring we recruit talented individuals, so join us now!
We offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package through the launch of our new 'lifestyle rewards scheme’ and the chance to join a diverse team with a great work place culture.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77689522