Commercial Manager - Energy Switching
We’re looking for a Commercial manager who supports Head of Energy Trading in delivering controllable gross margin (CGM) within our multichannel business. The role is broad-ranging and fast-moving – taking responsibility trading performance and development of the Energy switching proposition across brands and channels
- Own the periodic reporting on Energy switching KPIs and monitor daily performance highlighting issues, concerns or opportunities.
- Work on a day-to-day basis with the Energy product team, call centre and retail operations to ensure all trading actions are implemented within committed timelines
- Support the Head of trading on weekly trading performance and forecasting in the weekly review sessions.
- Represent the category in all E&P processes across the business and make sure all teams are briefed to support & implement category plans.
- Support the Head of Trading in building commercial strategy for the category and provide inputs into Budget, STF and 3-year planning
- Own colleague feedback and resolution through store medics with support from Energy product and operational teams.
- Own the actions from cross channel development work involving launching Energy in new channels
You will have:
- Expert analytical and numerical skills
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.