Installation Manager- Joinery
As a result of a period of growth, the company are now looking for a Installation Manager, based from home, to manage a number of carpentry and joinery installation projects, predominately within the luxury residential sector. You will be managing projects within a 1.15hrs radius of Sidcup in Kent.
As a Installation Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- To manage the successful completion of contacts during all stages up to & including the collection of the final account.
- To review the contract with the customer, liaising with the sales designer & the technical departments (e.g. surveying & CAD) as needed.
- To liaise with sub-contractors at all stages (including the initial stages) to ensure the best prices are obtained for building & fitting work.
- To ensure contracts are completed on time & within agreed budget limits
- To keep the customer (or their agent) informed in writing (or via customers chosen method) at all times and at all phases of the project.
- To represent the company's interests at all times, in relation to subcontractors and the customer.
- To maintain high levels of customer service
- To maintain the company's standards aesthetics, design and quality.
- To ensure all operatives are working to the company standard, this includes workmanship, health and safety, site cleanliness, behaviour, dress and timeliness.
- To update the database / customer service team with all communications, errors and omissions.
- To review & update the status of all contracts and report on progress, issues & costs on a weekly basis.
- To write and issue a completion report for each contract. This to include relevant photos, analysis of profitability & explanation of significant variances. An overview of H&S on site during the project should also be included.
- Report weekly & monthly on specific elements of the contract e.g. status of finals / contracts on site
- Set up safe construction/installation sites
The successful candidate will have a carpentry & joinery background. They will have experience of managing joinery packages to time and budget on site. The candidate will also have outstanding communication skills as there will be lots of customer interaction.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £35k-£40k, company car, pension and 22 days holiday . There will also be the opportunity to progress within the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77668365