Market Connectivity Engineer
Job title: Market Connectivity Engineer
Corporate title: Vice President
Your role exists within Listed Derivative Execution (LDE) Information Technology (IT) which is part of Debt IT.
You'll work within Listed Derivative Electronic trading on the market connectivity program. You'll be a part of a team who are responsible for managing the connectivity to 31 exchanges globally, serviced via 3 vendor technology platforms. Your role would require close working ties with the Vendors supplying the connectivity platforms as well as the Trading and Algorithmic Trading teams as the consumers of the platform.
- Adhering to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process followed by the team globally, as well as provision of support for production environments (in conjunction with global support team)
- Delivering the market connectivity platform to meet mandatory market requirements as well as demands from the business
- Liaising with the wider Linux Disk Editor (LDE) Development teams to ensure excellent Front to Back (F2B) communications and process
- Managing the platforms in Core environments
- Ensuring compliance to audit / regulatory demands
- Liaising with the wider Market Connectivity team in other regions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical experience of managing / configuring / deploying vendor platforms within market connectivity
- Knowledge of Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol
- Knowledge of Unicast and Multicast networks
- Previous exposure supporting trading platforms
- Order Management System interaction
- Vendor liaising and management
- Level3 (L3) support role - 'change the bank' (beneficial)
- Listed Derivative product knowledge (beneficial)
- Linux scripting (beneficial)
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77678642