Pearson Whiffin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well known multinational development organisation. Our client thrives to help customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
As a Metrology Engineer your aim will be to support business critical Engineering Project requirements and meet deadlines by providing accurate repeatable measurement analysis and reports as requested, on time and in full.
Utilising principal measuring equipment including the programming of Co-ordinate Measurement Machines and Vision Measurement Systems.
- Experience of PCDMIS 2015
- 2D drawing Interpretation together with an excellent understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- The experience to program CMMs and execute measurements
- The knowledge to explain all measurement data to project management
- PC skills, MS Excel , MS Word
- The experience to program Vision Systems and execute measurements
- A highly driven individual who strives for accurate results in every aspect of your work.
- The proven ability to work as part of a team or un-supervised to an agreed goal or set of deliverables is imperative
- A clear logical thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- The ability to interpret measurement results and report out
- Perform Gauge R&R Studies
- A good understanding of MSA
- Preferably an Engineer / Senior Technician with ONC/HNC qualifications
- Knowledge of Keyence Vision Measurement Systems
- Analytical Skills using MiniTab
- A good understanding of SPC and its implementation into production
If you would like more information on this opportunity please contact Brogan Robson at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77675617