Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
A market leading company that provide services to the healthcare, industrial and public sectors are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer who is electrical biased, to join one of the leading companies within their sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Maintenance Engineers, who are looking to work for a company that offers variety in their working day and progression, should this be their aspiration.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company that pride themselves on how much they value their employees. There is a fantastic benefits package available that offers healthcare, sick pay, childcare vouchers and career progression.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Electrical skills such as PLC fault-finding, frequency inverters, motor controls, safety circuits
- Recognised electrical engineering apprenticeship or qualification
- Understanding of electrical & mechanical maintenance
- Knowledge & expertise in fault-finding and diagnostic skills on industrial plant equipment
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Providing a maintenance service and mechanical and electrical repairs, ensuring that all production targets are sustained
- Working a Sunday to Thursday night shift pattern
- Lots of overtime paid at time and a half and double time
- Attractive benefits package
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656801