Java Developer - Get into Go Language
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to work on a state of the art biometric technology for IT security within the defence sector. **Due to the sensitive nature of the work, applicants should be of sole British nationality in order to qualify for government level security clearances.
Daily responsibilities of the Java Developer
As a Java Developer your main responsibility will be to write highly scalabe, robust code in a virtual containerized environment.
- Undertake java development on a Linux platform with a willingness to drop into Go
- Systems Engineering - Requirements Capture / Requirements Management
- Work in bi-weekly sprints, using Agile concepts and CD pipeline
Key skills required for the Java Developer
- Fast learner who seeks a new challenge using modern software engineering processes
- CS degree or similar technical degree, commercial experience in Java programming or testing on a Java Linux tech stack
A knowledge of any of the following would be highly beneficial (not required), academic knowledge also considered
- Docker/ Kubernetes/ OpenShift
- Python or GO
The position joins a highly skilled software engineering team in a fast growing and global company. Expect all the benefits of working with a lead world firm and pioneer of advanced technology to the defence sector. Apply now for immediate consideration we have multiple openings available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636994