Web Developer - Front End
Front End Web Developer offering a salary from £25,000 plus benefits depending on experience, based in Tewkesbury at the Basepoint Business Centre, easily accessible from the M5.
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work with our team in building a top class website and delivering cutting-edge internet software features.
The ideal Front End Web Developer:
- 2 or more years of experience as a web developer
- Experience working on the frontend web applications
- Extensive knowledge of clean HTML and CSS
- Strong ability in React.JS / Redux /ES6/ JSX
- Solid command of cross-browser compatibly and responsive solutions
Sought-After Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET technoglogies
- Familiarity with version control such as GIT
- A talent and eye for UI design
- Ability to produce HTML email templates
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
- Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 100,000 users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
How We Operate
We work as a team collaborating on projects and meeting deadlines. Our internal comms structure is conducive to a relaxed yet productive work environment and your sense of humour will be richly rewarded by your work colleagues.
We value aptitude, ability, flexibility, commitment and passion for the job over formal qualifications - so we welcome applications from quality candidates with or without relevant qualifications.
Where We Work
We are based in Tewkesbury at the Basepoint Business Centre, easily accessible from the M5. You will enjoy a modern office environment with plenty of parking and a comfortable break-out area for those down-time moments.
This position is open to individuals with varied expertise and the salary will range from £25,000, based on previous experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77659204