Marketing Communications Assistant
Blue Skies have been exclusively briefed by a niche non-profit organisation in Birmingham on their requirement for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join their small marketing team.
Set in beautiful surroundings on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre, our client offer a really unique working environment and the opportunity to join a friendly, outgoing and ambitious team.
Key duties of the Marketing Communications Assistant will include:
* Creating and delivering a range of communications campaigns across multiple channels
* Preparing, designing and writing copy for various marketing materials
* Participating in various events and exhibitions
* Working alongside external agencies supporting design and web functions
* Writing press releases and supporting the media relations function
* Creating and scheduling content for social media platforms
* Producing targeted email communications
* Analysis of marketing activity and social media engagement
As you can see, this role offers a real variety in duties and it is therefore essential that to be successful in this role, you are able to demonstrate previous experience within a multi-channel marketing communications role and have used a wide range of IT systems to facilitate this.
Ideally, you will have previously worked across both online and offline channels and have particular experience with the Adobe Suite, MailChimp, Google Analytics and have used a CMS.
It is essential that you have strong writing skills and a creative flair; this is a very hands-on role requiring excellent project management skills and the confidence to liaise with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
My client will be holding interviews for this role w/c 11th December, so please do ensure that as well as meeting the above criteria, you could make yourself available (if shortlisted) to attend an interview around this time!
Marketing Communications Assistant, £20k - Birmingham
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77652566