Experienced CMM Programmer - Days - Circa £30k - Basingstoke
Our client are a well-known engineering business that specialise in the manufacture of high value components which are supplied into the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace industries. Our client have a global presence and are leaders in their field. They work to the highest standards and have a reputation for quality that their customers can rely on. They continue to grow and as a result are now looking for an experienced CMM Programmer to join their team at the site in Basingstoke.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Skilled and experienced CMM programmer
- First off and last off inspection
- Complex component manufacturing background
- Use of manual measuring equipment such as Verniers, Micrometers and Gauges
- Knowledge of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR's)
- Team leader experience would be advantageous
This is a day shift working from 7.30 - 4.30 Monday to Thursday and finishing at 2pm on Fridays paying circa £30k depending on your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77669337