Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - leading developer
- Full Time
As a developer and main building contractor this business is leading the way in the construction of accommodation and care projects throughout the UK. With an entrepreneurial approach the success of this privately owned business has enable continued growth year on year with a projected turnover of a £100M+ in the next financial year.
All projects are accommodation based schemes ranging in value between £4M-£5M.
This opportunity is for a driven Intermediate Quantity Surveyor that is looking for a career move to a fast passed environment that will enable them to work autonomously with a very successful business.
All projects are accommodation based and you should have new build experience on accommodation based projects such as apartments, care homes or healthcare schemes. The projects are traditional build and range in value between £3M - £5M.
As an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor you will be office based running up to 3 projects at any one time with an excellent bonus reward structure for successful commercial delivery.
You will play a key role in the commercial success of projects including:
- Full Quantity Surveying skills including measurements, valuation, and agreement of work sections
- Submitting accurate detailed payment applications
- Identifying areas of overspend and waste
- Identifying and reviewing areas of commercial risk and opportunity
- Chasing payment certificates and outstanding payments
- Ensuring records are made and recorded to support any variations and claims
- Producing accurate internal reporting
- Optimise cash in and the net cash position
- Advise on commercial risks and opportunities within the project/s
- Negotiate with clients representatives and other consultants
- Advise Project Management on contractual implications of intended courses of action
You must be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying and working towards RICS accreditation.
This is a permanent role with excellent career potential as the business grows. Salary to £40,000pa + car allowance, excellent project bonus's + package including usual benefits plus free onsite parking and much more.
Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however due to the high volume in candidate applications if you have not had a response to your submission within 10 days please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959552960