Service Manager, Product Lifecycle Management, PLM
Service Manager, PLM, Product Lifecycle Management, Service Management, Licensing Manager, Licence Service Manager
Service Manager specialising in Product Lifecycle Management required for our client based in the Filton area. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the PLM licence monitoring toolset maintained, supported and developed by the ICT service provider. These applications are an important set of tools key in the effective management of our PLM software licences used by Engineering.
This opportunity will enable the successful candidate to be an integral part of a small team working transnationally; they will support the management of PLM software licences that are deployed across the whole of client site including offshore engineering centres globally. As part of the PLM licence team this opportunity will give the job holder satisfaction from having a direct impact helping to achieve the mission.
PLM Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Service Management of the PLM Licence Monitoring tools and their systems to fulfil optimisation activities and business planning.
- Management of Supply Chain
- Forecasting the service requirements for the coming year including the number of incidents, problems and charge notes.
- Representing the PLM Licence Management team in problem resolution activities and issues including:
- Involvement in Red Teams and Task Forces related to Licence management topics
- Representing IDSO in the various Project and milestone reviews connected with PLM Licence management.
- Responsible for the various PLM Licence team tools, such as the LAT (licence asset tracker)
- Define Strategy for future licence requirements based on business requirements.
PLM Service Manager Skills and Experience:
- Awareness of Licence management software and the PLM environment.
- Experience in Service Management with a supplier would be desirable.
- Proven experience in Project and Operational management.
- Proven experience in driving improvement & innovation.
- Proven experience in communication, management of customer expectations.
- Technical licensing experience (License manager/ licence service manager) is required for this role.
- Needs to be self-driven and motivated as working in a small team.
- Critical skillset is used to working with supply chain and dealing with off-site teams.
- Dealing with transnational individual and communication needs to be very strong with technical knowledge and background to converse with suppliers.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77675124