Ambridge Harris is seeking a Finance Assistant based in Bristol to join our client's existing team for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you'll be working within the Finance team, responsible for:
- Creation of weekly load planning to assign revenue and costs, querying any anomalies.
- Responsible for processing of weekly drivers pay
- Weekly backhaul collation / invoicing and collection from external and internal customers.
- Reconciliation of revenue to customer self bills, investigating any anomalies.
- Dealing with supplier queries regarding payment of loads.
- Maintaining departmental systems/reports through accurate inputting of data.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Possess a strong attention to detail to ensure accurate documentation.
- Be an effective communicator and able to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Is a flexible, reliable and enthusiastic team player.
- You will be a well organised, self starter, committed to getting the job done.
- Will be PC literate with strong Excel skills including formulas, pivots and lookups
- Ability to work on own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
- Will be experienced working in a busy environment.
- Will be working towards an AAT qualification or wanting to do so.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77655552