IT Support Apprentice
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding, international company specialising in personalisation & order management software.
The successful apprentice would be taking the role of first line support for key accounts across the business, whilst learning the elements of the day to day running of personalisation apps & website troubleshooting.
The company are a world leading provider of product personalisation & order management software solutions with offices in the UK, Europe & United States.
They have a structured support network in place to assist you throughout your apprenticeship.
- First line support via phone email & inhouse ticketing system for trouble shooting issues with orders
- Website and App troubleshooting
- Respond to system alerts, investigate and resolve the root cause of the failure
- Trained to understand & interpret customer requests for additional support where necessary
- Communicate with people in other teams about issues identified with their applications
- Good IT knowledge and passionate about technology
- Good problem-solving ability
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Personable and organised
- Ability to manage priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits & Future Prospect:
- Pay reviews
- Great Career Progression
- Supportive Environment
- Support and Mentoring - from colleagues at every level of the business
- Group Personal Pension
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959553474