Client Side SEO Executive :
Are you currently working for an agency and looking to take your career in house? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a brilliant West Yorkshire based retailer that is continuing to thrive.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and will work alongside a strong Marketing Team, who successfully operate across all online marketing disciplines. The successful candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, creative, who can create both new engaging SEO content and have the ability o optimise existing content effectively.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and SEO Moz, you'll have expert copy writing skills, with a keen interest in SEO optimisation and the KPIs that measure the SEO channel performance.
- Create and manage an SEO strategy for Google and Bing
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
- Working closely with clients in order to create a strategy that is designed to have a positive impact on their organisation's key performance indicators
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Build a relationship with the web development team to make changes and improvements to the CMS
If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77666035