Application Support Analyst
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Salary: Up to 30,000 DOE
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
The Tigerbay team is growing and we are looking for ambitious individuals to join us on our journey.
Who is Tigerbay?
Since 2008 Tigerbay has grown to become one of the leading travel solutions providers for specialist tour operators. In December 2015, Tigerbay was acquired by the ATCORE Group, providing investment and support from the leading supplier of high performance e-commerce platforms to some of the worlds largest leisure travel companies.
Based in central Cardiff, we are proud to have some of the best guys in the business on the team. Each and every individual we hire shares a passion for what we do, from those who have been here from day one, to those who started a few months ago. Everyone is encouraged to share their knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team. Not only that, we also offer a warm, bright and spacious area for you to work in, complete with a chill-out area, foosball table and pool table.
Our ideal candidate will receive training and insight on:
- How to use the Tigerbay software.
- The in-house software production processes
- Tour operator business processes from cradle to grave
- Skills to support tour operators in their use of our software
Key duties will include:
- Providing 1st line technical support to our customer base
- Logging, prioritising and analysis of service calls generated from either project implementation or through the Helpdesk.
- Testing product functionality and recreating user scenarios. Liaising with customers to understand their needs and issues.
- Updating the help desk ticket management system proactively
- Undertaking support or project work, as assigned by the Helpdesk Manager or the Delivery Manager
There is no minimum qualification or previous experience in regard to this role. Instead, we seek very bright and very ambitious people. Strong written, verbal and analytical skills are highly desirable and a keen interest in travel or technology, or both, is advantageous. However, if you already have experience of working in a software house or provider on either implementation projects or product support then this could be the opportunity for you.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please apply today or get in touch with Ceri Pritchard, Talent Acquisition Lead for a confidential conversation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959561683