Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Audio Visual Technician. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Main Purpose of Position
To provide client Audio Visual onsite meeting room support services, to include system operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video and control.
Responsible for the safe and correct diagnosis of faults, removal, 1st line repair, test, and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
Correct operation of meeting room AV systems in the most efficient and effective manner to ensure minimum down time and maximum performance.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the post holder
- To ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance, support, short timeframe requests and room administration, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes / frameworks working directly alongside other front of house services.
- Be responsible for the general tidiness, cable management, safety and order of the service area and meeting rooms - maintaining the highest in room standards at all times.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems with both AV, VC, AC and TP systems.
- Ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum by providing troubleshooting and handover to other identified personnel or departments.
- Support for high profile meetings.
- Responsible for accurate tracking of the client's hardware inventory.
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities.
- To provide advice and support to all other staff whenever necessary and to train any associated staff as indicated by senior staff.
Provide AV coordination support where required:
- Accurately record and deal with requests and queries online, on telephone or via any other tools as provided
- Manage the AV mailbox
- Provide a video conference room booking service and be fully conversant with the Condecco Resource Booking, AV & VC booking procedures.
- Carry out first line support & trouble shooting/real time diagnostic activities
- Act as a primary contact for ad hoc AV requests and be an excellent link between the clients and the AV Technicians
- Allocate AV jobs, ad hoc AV requests and video conference support to the AV Technicians and co-ordinate their day to day activities
- Contact customers to discuss and confirm their video conference requirements
- Report all service shortcomings affecting the AV Helpdesk to the appropriate Manager
Key requirement of the post holder
- Hold a relevant qualification, preferably to A level or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of communications, networking, audio visual systems and system components is essential.
- Working knowledge of audio DSP based technologies, gain structure and the requirements of sound reinforcement within the presentation environment.
- Experience in the testing, fault finding, servicing and maintenance of electronic audio visual systems, or related field.
- Knowledge of touch screen and web-based technology.
- Experience in IP and telephony based video conferencing systems.
- Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support in a fast-paced FOH environment.
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritize and work under pressure is essential.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy.
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application or meet a deadline.
- Strong ethic of following process and procedure.
- Have the ethic of delivery of a quality solution where second best is not good enough.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77674111