Nursery Nurse Level 2 and 3
Nursery Practitioner -Sholing, Southampton (SO19)
PERMENANT FULL TIME POSITION !
Our Clients nursery is a family run business with 17 years' experience managing their own Day Nurseries. They have achieved the grade 'Outstanding' and have a commitment to the highest standards of childcare. The Nursery is situated in a quiet residential area and is a purpose designed setting, catering for children from 3 months to 5 years old.
Nursery Nurse Level 2 OR 3
As a Nursery Nurse you must have the enthusiasm for working with children to join our friendly and vibrant environment.
For this role you must be Level 2 or 3 qualified or above.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with feeding children
- Undertaking key-worker trackers
- Individual learning plans
- Planning appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Observing, supporting and extending children's learning
- Maintaining accurate and effective children's records
- Working in partnership with parents/carers
- Following and understanding Safeguarding Procedures and ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Participate and part-take in training available and in-house training.
We are looking for full time and permanent, all year round, Level 2 and 3 staff for our outstanding children's day nursery in Southampton.
Pay range between £15,000 and £16,000.
Competitive employment package includes excellent opportunities for training and progression.
Only those dedicated to providing the highest level of care and education to children need apply.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and ref AC1364 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77648965