Nicholas Associates Finance are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to work for our manufacturing client based in Cheltenham. The role would suit a qualified or part qualified accountant with strong IT and analytical skills who wants to be a key member of the finance team.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Participate in the preparation of the Management Accounts - including; sales analysis, accruals and prepayments, and cost analysis
- Comparison of actual results vs forecast
- Analysis and reporting of financial and non-financial data for 6 UK locations for group corporate accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- CIMA / PQ qualifications although candidates with equivalent experience may also be considered
- IT literate with advanced excel skills
- Experience of using and interrogating ERP systems/databases
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will need to liaise with the Senior management team and colleagues from other departments
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77670414