Shift Engineer- FMCG- West Yorkshire- £25k + £13k Shift Allowance
A leading FMCG manufacturer is looking to add to their existing excellent culture by employing several Shift Engineers, who would have responsibility for maintenance and improvements in a fast moving and very lean environment, to facilitate the planned introduction of two new packing lines.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Shift Engineer with a strong background in engineering, ideally within an FMCG environment, and have achievements in continuous improvement and LEAN manufacturing.
The roles are based on a 4 on 4 off Continental Shift pattern
- The primary focus of the shift craft will be in the following key areas:
- Safety related tasks are completed within agreed timescales & by following the correct procedures
- Supply technical solutions to any quality incidents
- Deliver improvements in top loss equipment areas
- Ensure on a daily basis that packing lines deliver plan
- Support & Deliver Professional Maintenance activities
- Submit detailed analysis of technical issues
- Support all line production activities
- Support technical operator development
- Effective communications
- Experience in using loss analysis to drive continuous improvement
- Maintenance or Project Engineering experience
- WCM (AM,PM.5S,FI)
- Engineering apprentice time served
- BTEC or equivalent & minimum NVQ Level 3 with relevant experience
- Understanding in machinery packing interfaces
- Packing line experience is preferred but not essential
-£25k + 13k Shift Allowance
- HolidaysEstablished in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77661946