Senior Digital Analyst
We’re a nation of tech lovers. And when kit goes wrong, life goes wrong. But not when you’re around. Join Team Knowhow and, with your super helpful service, you’ll own your expertise to help us keep all the important stuff in customers’ lives working – their technology.
So what does it take to be part of our team of experts? Like us, you’ll have a passion for making customers smile by being super helpful and a drive to never stop learning. And how you act will reflect that. With your keen eye for detail, team spirit and can-do attitude, you’ll go the extra mile to show customers and colleagues just how much you care.
The Senior Insight Analyst is accountable for delivering insight, analysis and recommendations across the E-Commerce functions of Trading and Online Marketing teams within eCommerce.
The role will be called upon to manage insight and analytics focused on the continued development of the Team Know How Digital business unit and reporting following their implementation.
This is a crucial analytics role with strong organisational skills required, with drive needed to support the growth of on-line across multi-channel
- Be responsible and accountable for providing deep and extensive analysis and insight ranging from daily trading to more long term strategic initiatives including 3 yr planning.
- Lead on uncovering insights and conveying the recommendations across the business, to make them easily understood across the business, regardless of team.
- Take ownership of the funnel analysis including; Competitor benchmarking of our funnel performance against the market where possible, Investigation of anomalies and identification of causal factors, Identification of customer-fall out and identification of conversion opportunities
- Prepare Board & Exec level documentation and insight to support the weekly trading, period and quarterly business reviews packs and any other ad-hoc senior level communications.
- Produce robust forecast of traffic and sales to support weekly trading
You will need:
- Excellent use of advanced numerical and analytical skills to be capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems, identifying cause and effect and to deliver insightful and practical solutions
- Previous experience of working in an Ecommerce/Digital/Web Analytics role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of writing reports and presenting within senior forums
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills to be capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems, identifying cause and effect and to deliver insightful and practical solutions
- To be educated to degree standard in Maths, Statistics, Science, or a quantitative degree discipline
As well as a great salary, we offer competitive benefits including a pension, 4 weeks’ holiday, store discount and access to a range of subsidised offers.
Dixons Carphone group is Retail Week’s 2016 Retailer of the Year and Europe’s largest specialist electrical, telecommunications and services retailer. And Team Knowhow is here to keep all that important tech working. Why? Because we want to offer our customers the whole package. Every year there are 8.5 million technology repairs in the U.K. Add this to our £10bn in annual sales, and you can see why it makes sense to be part of the bigger technology lifecycle. We’re aiming to reach even more customers, connect many more wires and create a service that the nation will love.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77655059