Product Manager - Digital
We are looking for an experienced and innovative self-care product owner who can join our growing iD mobile Customer team to help us improve our self-serve Mobile Application and help Customers service their needs in the most convenient way possible. We want more and more customers to use our App service, so we need someone who can understand how our customers think and behave and how to then engage them.
This role will be accountable for the iD online My Account and app, tasked with the delivery of the overall self-service strategy and uptake targets. It is an opportunity for a commercially driven Product Manager to shape the next phase of our Customer contact and Digital engagement strategy.
- Support the Head of Customer in defining a self-service strategy, to put the iD mobile application at the forefront of all customer service and experience, marketing, and commercial initiatives to get the most value from our app platform
- Drive a shift in customer behaviour to increase registration and usage of the iD self-service portals, so that customers no longer have to rely upon traditional call centre interaction as a means to service
- Identify, plan and business case, and execute new opportunities to improve our self-service experiences for our customers that are aligned to the overall strategy
- Work with our UI and UX team to deliver a first class creative output, aligned to our brand identity and fuss-free customer experience principle
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritise new change initiatives and execute through to delivery
You will need:
- Proven product management experience with My Account self-service capability across online and mobile application
- Experience working with UI and UX teams
- The ability to business case new initiatives and proposals for sign-off and proof of ROI
- Great communication skill and the ability to interact with marketing, product, commercial, operations and UI/UX teams
- To be comfortable leading projects and cross-functional and virtual team, as well as have experience of managing development teams
- The ability to think creatively and effectively in a high pressure environment
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and Services Company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656473