Location: Lenham (with move to Ridham in next six months), with travel to all sites
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8.30am until 5.00pm with 1 hour unpaid for lunch.
Our client is a leading Kent based, privately owned Waste Management and Recycling Company. They handle, process, dispose and recycle almost all forms of waste. Their main facility, at Ridham in Sittingbourne, Kent, provides specialist services for the recycling of plasterboard, wood and the manufacture of RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel).
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional to join their team. This role will report directly to the Finance Director working closely with wider teams to implement and maintain IT systems.
This is a varied position where you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and ensure that the basics are completed to a high standard. They are looking for someone with strong, varied and practical IT experience who pays real attention to detail.
Requirements of the IT Manager:
- You must have proven and recent working experience as an IT or Systems Manager or relevant experience
- You should have excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data governance is required
- You must be able to demonstrate hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Regular travel to all of our clients sites in the South East is essential and due to their locations you must hold a full clean driving licence.
Closing Date: 30th November 2017
(They reserve the right to close the vacancy once they have received sufficient applications, so they advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment).
If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the IT Manager role then please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no agencies. Previous applicants need not apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77672754