A Room Leader position has become available at an amazing nursery near Earl's Court, South West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team in a state-of-the-art nursery. The setting has excellent facilities both indoors and outdoors.
As Room Leader you will be a strong role model to the staff in your room. You will ensure best practice at all times.
As Room Leader you will be responsible for a group of key children. You will build strong bonds with the children and their families.
The nursery is easily accessible by car, bus or train, it is very close to Earl's Court Station on the District and Piccadilly Line.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS or be on the DBS update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77616559