Our Client are a company involved in the Design & Manufacture of special purpose automated machinery for the pharmaceutical industry. They have a presence in several countries worldwide, and have a fantastic reputation within the industry as being a leader within their field.
- Database programming experience (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server) appreciated but not essential
- 2-5 years experience as a Software Engineer
- Degree qualified
- Robotics experience
TASKS & ACTIVITIES
- To collaborate with other team members in the software development process.
- To provide iterative estimates of timescale and resources for specification, implementation and testing of software items
- To take part in software design discussions and design reviews
- To prepare and maintain software item specifications
- To take part in software implementation and test reviews, keeping line management informed of project progress, problems and requirements so that they become aware of the impact on their areas and can make appropriate decisions to achieve project objectives.
- To implement software items according to specification and in line with all relevant and appropriate company (and client specific) standards and procedures.
- To test software items, with and without associated hardware
- To take part in workshop and site development and commissioning of automation systems
- To participate in the tracking of software and system problems, and their solution
- To participate in on-the-job and off-line training activities
- To make best use of opportunities provided to continually develop expertise technically and apply this knowledge in the workplace.
- To take responsibility for the finished code, its documentation and any rectification work. To take responsibility for the checking of their own work prior to the checking of their work by others within the design process.
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a globally renowned business. If this sounds like the right role for you then APPLY TODAY!
Contact for more information: Skai Townsend on 01606 818 154 or 07557 266 776.
**We offer a REFER A FRIEND SCHEME where you can earn up to £1000 in vouchers. If you know someone that could be suitable then please get in touch!!**
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77679397