Company Fusion Limited is working with a leader in the design, manufacture, sourcing and supply of world class high-speed broadband communications solutions on behalf of major cable communications companies. They are currently looking for aWeb Developerto join their team based Near Burgess Hill, West Sussex for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £26,000 - £28,000 pro rata.
- This role is a potential career development opportunity, which gives the successful applicant, motivational contact with highly talented and inspirational engineering personnel.
Web Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- A task orientated role, taking responsibility for and assisting the Software Solutions Architect, in the development of software development projects, from first conception to the point of implementation.
- Scope of these activities includes, design and development of web application portfolio, software testing, customer support, and the ability and willingness to develop software with differing technologies and platforms.
- Development the web application according specification, cost, and planning.
- Develop innovative client facing website tools.
- Become an intrinsic part of R&D new product development teams.
- Maintain excellent communications.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor level (preferably in Engineering) or similar level of ability proven vocationally. Preferred computer sciences degree.
- Experience and good track record in web application developing.
- Knowledge of a few web related technologies and architectures.
- Good knowledge of the design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or GIMP.
- Good knowledge about web mobile technology.
- Creative and flexible mind-set proven in a rapidly changing work environment and problem solving skills.
- Well organized and structured worker able to maintain consistent administration processes.
- Confident and diplomatic communicator with the ability to work closely with colleagues in multi-site environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Minimum 3-year software development experiences.
- You will need your own transport due to the location of their offices.
We have an urgent need for a skilled and confident Web Developer who can hit the ground running for a 6 month fixed term contract; this is a great opportunity to learn and develop in an innovative environment. Is this you? Apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77656701