SAP EWM Consultant
SAP EWM Consultant - UK Wide focus with initial requirements based in Yorkshire
You will be working with a team who are strong in delivery and are striving to be on the cutting-edge of technology.
The focus of your role
To design and implement Extended Warehouse Management solutions regardless of their size, complexity and sector using S/4 HANA or partner products.
What you’ll do
- Leading and facilitating requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution
- Guide the client with your knowledge of SAP standards and best practice in Warehouse Management
- Apply design thinking concepts in solution blueprint
- Be accountable for the functional design and integration
- Be part of the team, advise and lead an off-shore team through all phases of the project
- Work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members
- Continuously develop yourself and seek opportunity for growth
What you’ll bring
- Business acumen, rich industry exposure, strong written and verbal communications skills
- Implementation experience of SAP Extended Warehouse Management and other ECC Logistics Execution modules
- Understanding of the EWM solutions market e.g. Manhattan, RedPrairie, etc.
- Strong Warehouse Management and Extended Warehouse Management configuration experience, including warehouse movement, transfer postings, putaway and picking strategies
- A good understanding of configuration dependencies and interrelationships between SAP logistics modules
- An ability to explain the impact S/4 HANA will have on SAP’s Warehouse and Logistics solutions
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77680264