Salary circa £30k per annum
My client is looking for an experienced SQL Developer to strengthen the business solutions team within their IT Department.
As a core member of the team, the post holder will be relied upon to keep the business systems running and provide good, innovative ideas and develop high quality efficient software solutions.
The successful candidate would have high level communication skills and be able to produce work to a high standard. You should display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced database programming skills. You will also need to be proficient in SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2015 and be well versed in writing T-SQL queries, Create Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers. A working knowledge of SSRS & SSIS and CLR is essential.
You must also be capable of troubleshooting common database issues, as well as being familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimization.
Knowledge of other systems including Oracle \ Firebird \ MySQL \ Postgres \ Redshift is an advantage.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience (SQL Developer or other Software Development role)
- Experience developing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills along with experience of interacting with clients and then providing solutions is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Demonstrate skills and proficiency using meeting tools, including Microsoft Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77655236