Internal Communications Manager (Retail - London)
Internal Communications and Engagement Manager
£60,000 - £75,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Communications and Engagement Manager for our Retail client based in London.
Our client is an established organisation and is going through significant change and transformation across the business and in particular IT. This role will be working as part of the Change Function supporting IT/Technology across all Communications and Change material.
The successful applicant will possess the following background and experience;
- 5+ years experience in Internal Communications at a mid-senior level.
- Retail sector background (nice to have).
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology/Environments (nice to have).
- Proven experience creating communications strategies and plans to support the client objectives, able to own, implement and deliver these.
- Experience delivering internal communications through a variety of channels including Digital and Traditional. Ability to audit the Comms channels being used and bring some consistency and structure to these.
- Must have worked within IT and Change environments.
- Proven experience or the ability to manage and mentor one other.
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management are a must.
Please send relevant CV's to apply. Salary dependent on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530116