Business Analyst (P2P Finance)
Position: Business Analyst (P2P Finance)
Location: Central London, zone 1
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months + 6 month rolling contracts
Role type: Contract
Our client is an award winning & thriving International FTSE 100 company based in Central London who are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require Business Analyst with extensive P2P finance experience. Based in their prestigious/modern HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/blue-chip background who can drive/lead and make a positive contribution to the finance transformation programme.
The Role as Business Analyst (P2P Finance):
- Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to: Gather issues and challenges currently experienced, Discuss, agree and document the to-be processes, Provide input and insight into best practice
- Perform a gap analysis against existing systems, BRD, Process Mapping, Traceability Matrix
- Requirements gathering and specification skills - including standard approaches for assimilation and presentation
- Conduct requirements elicitation and prioritisation with business stakeholders and the delivery team including functional, non-functional & technical requirements and Testing (UAT scripts and manage UAT activities) where necessary
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design either using UML (UseCases, Activity/State Diagrams, Process Mapping, Work Shops)
- Stakeholder (internal/external) relationship management
- Create and manage functional specification together with creative, user experience and technical stakeholders
- Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing
Requirements of the Business Analyst (P2P Finance):
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a Business Analyst in a finance environment.
- Strong knowledge of P2P
- Waterfall & Agile Experience (agile desired but not essential)
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- CIMA, ACCA or FCCA qualified
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Previous experience of delivering digital projects encompassing both website and mobile application development.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the Business Analyst (P2P Finance) role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663889