Android Developer / Team Lead eCommerce
Android Developer / Team Lead London to £95k
Android Developer / Team Lead (TDD Agile Continuous Integration). Leading eCommerce that is a household name is seeking a senior Android Developer / Team Lead to head up a small, multi-disciplinary team of mobile developers and QA’s; you will take ownership of delivery, ensuring your team design and develop software efficiently and to a high standard using best practices such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
As an Android Team Lead you’ll develop, mentor and expand the engineering talent within your team, drive innovation and a first class customer experience. You’ll also remain hands-on with coding, approximately a 50/50 split between hands-on coding, strategy and people management.
Spacious offices in a vibrant Central London with a friendly, collaborative and social team environment.
- Strong software development background (likely to be Java) with indepth knowledge of Android SDK app development; experience with RxJava and Dagger, ideally Retrofit
- Technical leadership experience, able to inspire and motivate others
- Thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Appreciation of Android specific asynchronous processing techniques
- Must have TDD development experience
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and pragmatic
As an Android Developer / Team Lead you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £95k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical, life assurance and pension.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2572 for a confidential discussion about this Android Developer / Team Lead opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77677371