An exciting finance assistant role in Warrington has arisen at a leading telecommunications company, to work within their dynamic and growing finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to work at an innovative company with an excellent reputation.
As a finance assistant, you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out various accounts duties, including sales and purchase ledger.
* Dealing with invoice queries and supplier statement reconciliations
* Posting and allocating cash received and assisting with credit control when needed
* Various month end tasks including journals and nominal reports.
As a finance assistant, you will have:
* Previous sales/purchase ledger experience.
* Excellent organisation, team work and communication skills.
* Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and experience using a finance system.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation, gain valuable experience and develop skills in an exciting, challenging role. The organisation has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call 01612407473.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77647880