Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer / Installation Engineer / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering
Field Service Engineer with a Full UK Driving Licence and experience of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering is needed for our client, a well-established, highly respected fuel management systems company based in Barnsley. This role is to cover the South West Midlands and Wales.
They offer services covering the supply, installation and maintenance of fuel tanks, diesel tanks, fuel management systems, tank gauging systems and associated pump control systems to both the commercial and retail sectors.
They are looking for a home-based Field Service Engineer to cover the South Midlands and Wales area to join their nationwide team supporting vehicle fueling installation across the whole of the UK. You will be working with a team of knowledgeable and experienced Engineers to provide first line support to their extensive customer base and carrying out servicing and repairs to customers' equipment.
- Responding to individual call outs issued from the Operations Desk
- Attending sites within the agreed response times and liaising with the customers upon arrival
- Accurately diagnosing the faults and repairing the faults where possible with spares held on the vehicle
- Ordering appropriate parts from the central stores where these are not available on the vehicle
- Working on site within the appropriate Health and Safety requirements
- Completing all paperwork following the Company's procedures with sign off by the customer before departure from the site
- Maintaining and monitoring levels of spare parts stock held on the vehicle
Ideally, you will have knowledge and some experience in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
Any specialist training will be provided.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT Literate
- Good organisation skills and ability to maintain documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Hardworking, reliable and maintain a high level of time-keeping
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: £22k - £25k per annum, salaried position
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Additional payments are made for working overtime. There is an opportunity to be on call on a voluntary basis for which further additional payments are made.
Location: South West Midlands and Wales area
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663971