Quality Systems Engineer
An experienced Quality Systems Engineer is required to join a leading Engineering firm based in Thanet.
Reporting in to the Head of Quality you will manage the required Integrated Management Systems controls within the company covering IS0 9001, 18001, 14001.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To develop, implement and control IMS documentation including policies, manuals, procedures, forms etc.
- To manage the process for customer approvals awarded to the company and to ensure that all requests for information / approval questionnaires are actioned accordingly.
- To liaise with Engineering and Project Managers in order to identify and implement customer, internal or 3rd Party Registration Body driven continual improvement.
- To maintain IMS related key performance indicators and measures by monitoring performance, gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- To act as a primary contact within the Quality Department for all IMS related queries.
- To liaise with Procurement to support the company Approved Supplier process including supplier audit visits by car. As such a full current driving licence is required.
- To develop ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency by making suggestions for changes and improvements, and how to implement them.
- To support the Head of Quality on any other Quality Department related activities.
Ideally you will have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
A competitive salary and a Rewards and Recognition scheme is in place for employees.
The role offers a working pattern of 9 days fortnightly so you will benefit from having every other Friday offNew
Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Twitter: @nagforjobs .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77674316