Professional Services Organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. Salary up to £22,000
Hays are supporting a large professional services company based in Birmingham City Centre in its recruitment for a Credit Controller. This role will focus of some of the companies larger accounts, so strong communication and relationship building is key.
Your new role
To ensure the timely collection of the company's outstanding debts and unpaid bills. Working in a credit team of 10 people reporting into the credit supervisor
Your responsibilities will include:
- Chasing overdue payments over the phone and emails.
- Working closely with the partners internally to resolve any queries.
- Reviewing the credit risk on clients' accounts, maximising or reducing the credit limits.
- Cash allocation and monthly reconciliations.
- Opening of new accounts
- Working closely with the credit team to achieve weekly targets set out by the Credit Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills and judgement.
- GCSE/A level in Maths and English.
- Over 2 years' experience in credit control.
- Property management or practise experience is preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £22,000
- 23 days annual leave
- company share options and pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77659730