3rd Line IT Support Technician
Our client a leading provider of business communication solutions, are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their fast growing Technical Department on a permanent basis.
This role is suitable for a strong experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer who has the experience of managing large number of projects, has the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
* Follow Incident Management standards
* Continuously evaluate the existing processes and procedures to ensure that Incident Management is being carried out in the most efficient and effective manner
* Manage implementation projects of both Cloud based solutions and Tradition IT rollouts
* Assist with the continuous development of our Cloud Platform
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Primarily a technical role, a broad range of technical skills is required in terms of diverse IT hardware, software and business applications.
* Minimum 3 years 3rd Line experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
* Demonstrate a very good understanding of network technology and principles including LAN/WAN design and support
* Experience in support and implementation of Windows Server, Windows Server Clusters, Active Directory environment, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESXi and VMware vCentre.
* Storage Area Network management and implementation
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959554678