Nursery Practitioners - South East London
Our client has up to 3 nurseries and is currently looking for Level 2 and unqualified practitioners to join their fantastic nurseries; they offer excellent childcare for the children they care for.
Our client's settings are registered to provide childcare for children aged from 3 months to 5 years. Their settings are child centred, play based and also offers a homely environment.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: 34 hours per week; working 4 days at 8.5 hours per day. This is any 8.5 hours between 7am and 7pm
Salary: Up to £8 per hour for the level 2 staff. Minimum wage applies for the unqualified staff.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting children through their development.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability and Trustworthiness.
- Unqualified staff must be willing to train towards a childcare qualification.
- To be responsible for the development of and to provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess children's progress, ensuring correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children and young people within your work.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC1570 and ask for Daisy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77646191