Robert Half are working with a business to recruit a Payroll Assistant based in Derbyshire. The role will be directly responsible to the Head of HR and will consist of providing accurate and timely End to End Processing of payrolls for UK. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY!
- Partner with business function managers, key staff and other stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of the business objectives.
- Maintain and develop the Cascade HR and Payroll system including setting up users with the relevant access/permissions, creating workflows, tasks, notifications and reports.
- Employee benefits administration for employees in the UK and overseas including Pensions, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance Cover.
- Produce, as required, reports and statistics for the finance department and other business managers.
- Assist managers across the business and at various locations to understand and implement policies, procedures, terms and conditions of employment relevant to payroll and benefits.
- In doing so, ensure equality, diversity and Company values are practised and embedded in the organisation through fair and consistent management of staff.
Experience in payroll is essential for this role. The ideal candidate will be a helpful team player as well as driven and proactive in order to take ownership of the payroll and benefits process for this exciting organisation.
You will need
- Two years' experience working within a payroll or similar function
- Qualified within CIPP or a relevant field would be desirable
- Strong analytical skills along with the ability to work accurately to deadlines.
£20,000 - £22,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959551064